Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day of Departure!

Katie & I are waiting at LAX for a few more hours until we head to London, then Entebbe, Uganda! We are both so excited, giggling, and nervous. We will arrive in Uganda on Friday morning, just 11 hours ahead of California : )
Churchill called Uganda the 'Pearl of Africa' - we shall soon see!

Link to the ministry: www.empower-a-child.org

P.S. Blog Colors are the same as Uganda's flag!
Red = African Brotherhood (the color of blood, through which all Africans are connected)
Yellow = African Sunshine
Black = African People

Love to everyone- I'm so thankful for your prayers and support.
It's all yours God!

♥ Kayla

2 comments:

  1. So excited about your amazing adventure!!! I pray you get the chance to tell and show so many beautiful children that they are fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, I'm so excited for you and Katie!!! I can't wait to get updates. You are both, of course, in my prayers, and so are all of the lives that you are going to touch and HEAL!

    ReplyDelete